WARNING: static archive

/a/ - First ona hole
[ blog ] [ boards ] [ a / b / d ]

/a/ - Advice & Review

File: 1403259722832.jpg (116.8 KB, 1280x720, 4091062 _0362b2006961e8295….jpg, io e g t)

ID: 49e33 No. 249

Hey guys, really glad I found this place! Decided to purchase my first ona hole at the end of this month, but I honestly don't have a clue where to start. I've been looking at G project and toy hearts products mainly, there's just too much variety to make an informed decision lol.

I'm not really sure what sort of stimulation I'm looking for when it comes to ona holes the only useful information I guess I can give you is that I'm a bit on the larger side when it comes to length roughly 8 inches. I was looking at the "Open My Pussy!" series as an option as they look so nice inside ^^ but they look kinda small in the depth department (is that gonna be an issue for me?)

Also whats a good lube to buy for ona holes?

I'd appreciate any and all help here. Thanks!

ID: c61f6 No.250

Since you have a large memeber, I don't know well what to recommend you, but try the R20. I got it, the inner structure is kinda nice, but too big for me, but I think it will be a good fit for you.
http://en-nls.com/pict1-15738?c2=9999
As for lubes I've tried PePee Wankers, not bad, but I think you can try buy Peace's, it's the recommended by NLS.
I also recommend you make an order of 60€, don't just limit yourself to 1 onahole, because you will save money in your next purchase in shipping. Try to not buy too many things because you can get customs. I'd recommend 2 onaholes and 1 lube, make sure you buy of the big bottles, you should not run out of lube, because then your only option would be saliva, and that sucks (do not use soap).

ID: 49e33 No.252

Thanks for the recommendations. What I think i'll do is order two like you say, but get one of the "western friendly" ones like the R20 and a standard sized one to see the difference in how well it fits. I'll keep looking over various different products until the end of the month I'll let you know how i get on with the ones i buy when they arrive. Thanks!

Delete Post [ ]
[Return]
[ blog ] [ forums ] [ boards ] [ a / b / d ]