WARNING: static archive

/a/ - SoloFlesh - American Onahole
[ blog ] [ boards ] [ a / b / d ]

/a/ - Advice & Review

File: 1411690476578.jpg (187.78 KB, 843x437, front_closeup.jpg, io e g t)

ID: bf949 No. 377

I'm wondering why I'm not seeing a review on this, or any posts for that matter. SoloFlesh is a company based in the U.S. I stumbled onto a few months ago - http://www.soloflesh.com/

Honestly I was skeptical at first, reflecting on my previously based holes and the different design of this one but I gave it a shot and I'm glad I did. I'd seen a similar toy or two in some online JP sites but nothing of this scope or quality seeing that it's an onahip style hole.

I'm not sure if anyone's heard of it and given it a shot, but it does more for me than toys I've paid twice as much as they're asking. It's a hole that is filled with very warm water and plugged similar in design to a water balloon. The work that goes into preparing it and the clean-up afterwards are more than the average hole perhaps, but that bit of extra work goes a looong way if you ask me.

It would be great if they were to offer verious body types and inner/outer styles but it really helps that you control the size when filling allowing for some variation in experience.

Let me know what you think, or if I'm barking up the wrong tree. I'm curious to know hahahah.

ID: d119f No.378

File: 1411724610597.jpg (81.07 KB, 400x400, 0.jpg, io e g t)

You wanna know why there's no review ? Well, there WAS an accurate review, but… :)
https://twitter.com/xxxbranded/status/451898277995110403

You know, for a company to react like this upon criticism, that's a big call for a Streisand effect. Maybe the whole product line is defective, maybe just a few samples, it doesn't matter: their reaction burned down their reputation ^-^
———

Don't be afraid to put your reviews up there, logs get periodically deleted and I take no removal action without proper French/Belgian court order (which is not like in court-frenzy USA) unless it's plain flood/spam/bash. Accurate reviews please, and SoloFlesh employees are welcome to identify as such and reply to reviewers.

…Have fun ^.^

Delete Post [ ]
[Return]
[ blog ] [ forums ] [ boards ] [ a / b / d ]