WARNING: static archive

/a/ - Help choosing next hole.
[ blog ] [ boards ] [ a / b / d ]

/a/ - Advice & Review

File: 1415348687359.jpg (205.3 KB, 874x1250, p0006.jpg, io e g t)

ID: 080ed No. 414

Right now I own an R20 and Rina.

R20 - I hate it, it's way too stimulating so I never use it. I finished within a couple minutes every time I tried to use it
Rina - Nice, but still too stimulating. Usually takes about 10 minutes to finish with this one if I move it up and down on my dick, and somewhere around 5 if I put it on my bed and fuck it that way.

So for my next hole I think I've narrowed it down to either a Venus Real or a Venus Clone, but I have no idea which one to get, and in what softness. I was thinking either the Real in soft, or the Clone in very soft, but I can't make up my mind. Any advice or other suggestions would be appreciated. Keep in mind that I'm about 8 inches long and 5 around, so I need something durable that I can really ram into while not cumming ridiculously quickly.

As a side note, what do you guys do with your old holes that are in good condition, but you don't like? Is there anything I can do with my R20 to make it more usable for me?

ID: 6ca52 No.416

When I don't like one, I end up cutting into pieces and → trash ^^

Making R20 usable, less stimulating.. stick a onahole warmer you don't care about and let it melt it smooth ? xD

ID: bbc20 No.419

What manage is your image from?

ID: bbc20 No.420

*manga

Delete Post [ ]
[Return]
[ blog ] [ forums ] [ boards ] [ a / b / d ]