WARNING: static archive

/a/ - Any advice for a newbie?
[ blog ] [ boards ] [ a / b / d ]

/a/ - Advice & Review

File: 1417591107324.jpg (99.58 KB, 400x300, 17.jpg, io e g t)

ID: aa3b3 No. 460

Looking to buy my first onahole, I was looking at the onahole 17.
Anyone have recommendations or advice for a 5 inch long first time onahole buyer?

ID: d18c7 No.461

ID: 76a12 No.463

>>460

Rina is perfect for a first hole.
When using lube you want to reduce friction only so apply a small amount to yourself and the hole otherwise you will essentially be fucking the lube instead of the textures. If I use too much lube I usually find that after about 5 minutes the onahole suddenly feels far better than at first as the lube dries/thins out.

If you are going to go hands free then find or make a mount that doesn't grip or constrain after the entrance of the hole for the same reasons outlined above. Once you get your balance right then you're in for a treat.

I would recommend the original Rina and a mouth of truth, the loli holes like lolinco or admission will just crush your dick even at 5 inches and you must be hard as a rock to use them, I don't like my admission or lolinco but they do give far more stimulation to the penis at the expense of losing out on what I feel is a more enjoyable longer session

ID: aa3b3 No.464

Alright, thanks guys!
It also happens to be the least expensive of the 3, so I'm pretty content with that :)

Delete Post [ ]
[Return]
[ blog ] [ forums ] [ boards ] [ a / b / d ]