ID: 57751 No. 50
Hello, i just bought this onahole, it's the first one i have (actually i had a tenga, but was fake, and lasted a couple days, with fungus and shit)
I have a couple questions
- What the fuck did i buy?
- It is legit? bootleg?-
- Who's the the girl on the box?
- I used it 3 hours ago, washed with water and dryed the most i could with toilet paper.
- Don't have disinfectant
- What do
- It cost me around 30-35 bucks from a chinese sexshop (most ones are around 20 bucks, but they look bootleg as hell, this one was the most decent one.
- toys-sekai.jp gives 404 and .com gives a registered user access only.
- Read a lot of faqs and guides here, i don't have microfiber cloth, will water + soap + towel or toilet paperÂ´+ talcum suffice for this?
- when i open the plastic coverage it had a lot of air inside, and something like talcum around.
is this proof of good quality product?
- is this model foldable? i broke my Tenga the first time, i am afraid to open it to clean.
Thanks in advance and sorry my crap english
ID: 57751 No.51
File: 1380854992472.jpg (513.28 KB, 1224x1632, DSC_0085.jpg, io e g t)
ID: 57751 No.52
File: 1380855045882.jpg (354.21 KB, 1632x1224, DSC_0086.jpg, io e g t)
ID: 57751 No.53
File: 1380855060721.jpg (416.5 KB, 1224x1632, DSC_0083.jpg, io e g t)
ID: 57751 No.54
File: 1380855297377.jpg (44.73 KB, 500x500, 20110901-geki.jpg, io e g t)
welp, replied myself
seems it's a bootleghttp://www.toys-sakai.jp/index.php?itemid=111&catid=5
the box is quite different
is this safe?
ID: 57751 No.55
Indeed, looks like pretty well crafted bootleg. A few hints: the package costs less when it doesn't have the little "window" on the side. Even then, I don't think any maker would change it's product in this shape when the main argument is the "see-trough".
I don't expect a counterfeit shop to also sell originals. Using it is up to you, but I would suggest extreme caution: even the original is pretty "old" and since then makers did significant enhancements in onahole materials. http://blog.onahole.eu/about/#safety
Water + soap + towel + baby powder, that's very good. But again: yours isn't trustworthy. Better choose new stuff, guaranteed from Japan :)