WARNING: static archive

/a/ - Review: Double Face
[ blog ] [ boards ] [ a / b / d ]

/a/ - Advice & Review

File: 1435386673538.jpg (449.56 KB, 590x865, 1_1418180091_m_ZXbxN.jpg, io e g t)

ID: cc431 No. 767

All right, It's time for another Patriotic review by the AMERICAN FAPPER, SEND IN THE EAGLES!

Ahem,
Double face is a unique onahole, but lemme cut straight to the chase - it has some pretty big flaws.
It's gimmick is a sort of split passageway, with a longer and smaller route from the same hole. Kind of like an ona with two holes. However, after about 3 uses, the smaller how broke - The material separating the smaller hole and the bigger hold gave way.

This unfortunately came about as a result of attempting to make use of the smaller hole in the way demonstrated by the box, which shows it stretching a quite bit - kind of like a tentacle bulge in Hentai. However, the material does not stretch properly (or perhaps I need a penis as hard as a geodude)

However, I want to state, I still really like it. I feel the giant booty it has really creates a nice effect smacking against your junk, adds another sensation. The hole itself has no suction, but a nice squeeze will provide a small clamp.
The hole I feel has a strong point in holding it so the ass is facing either away or towards you creates a different sensation.

If you plan on buying this for a stretchy gimmick - don't, that just doesn't work. If you plan on trying to use the smaller hole, try to be careful with it.
In addition, my penis unfortunately has a slight bend away from me. this made it difficult to actively decide which hole to enter, so if you have a similar issue, be warned, you may only be able to enter the smaller hole but flipping the ona a certain way.

I give it a 6 out of 10 for it's main gimmick failed me pretty hard. But I still really enjoy it.

Currently available from Amazon in the US for $35 and free shipping with prime!
http://www.amazon.com/ToysHeart-DoubleFace/dp/B00PVC47ZG/ref=pd_sbs_121_44?ie=UTF8&refRID=1QH10F8DV5DEMRMDE7SE

Delete Post [ ]
[Return]
[ blog ] [ forums ] [ boards ] [ a / b / d ]