WARNING: static archive

/a/ - Virgin Age Admission -hard- What is the difference?
[ blog ] [ boards ] [ a / b / d ]

/a/ - Advice & Review

File: 1436978383190.jpg (88.25 KB, 439x659, virgin_age_hard__68528.141….jpg, io e g t)

ID: 28610 No. 784

I have the regular Virgin Age Entrance/Admission, and I saw this. What is the difference?

ID: 4f201 No.785

"Hard" is harder (doh!), which means the interior gives more intense stimulation.

But knowing how tight the regular version is, I really doubt the hard edition is any good for westies ^^;

ID: ee351 No.786

When was this released? I didn't see this when I got the regular version, my first onahole, a few months ago. I came out disappointed since I could barely even feel it. I don't know if I would want to purchase another onahole of any kind.

ID: 7c503 No.790

I bought this one a while back. maybe 4 or 5 months ago. It's great. It's really tight and kind of small so I cant go all the way in

but man it's great. I usually lay it down on a pillow and go at it that way missionary style. The friction of the pillow/bed keeps it from flying off

Don't get this as you first onahole though. This one is for people who have a few tight and soft ones under their belt.

I'd give it a 9.5 out of 10. I usually pretend it's an anal onahole as I'm on a trap/shota kick

Delete Post [ ]
[Return]
[ blog ] [ forums ] [ boards ] [ a / b / d ]